Well, we're off to the the Ukraine. We'll be leaving Sunday, April 15, 2007. We don't know when we'll be back, hopefully within 4- 5 weeks. The two girls we are expecting to adopt should be with us. Their names are Inna and Alina they are 15 years old and are twin sisters. Basically I'm just trying out this blog site to see if I can post stuff to it. If this works I'll be posting periodically to this site while we're in Ukraine.

Monday, July 19, 2010

I thought maybe we should try and get this blog thing up and running again, now that we're doing something a little more exciting than sitting at home cutting up perfectly good fabric, and sewing it back together again, and doing the gardening (which means I'm watching the grass grow). Anyway, for those of you who don't know we're in Alaska, and have been for the last month. It's been an unforgettable experience, our only complaint would be the weather. So far out of 30 days in the state we've had two without rain, and only one of those could you call sunny. The ferry system has been great, the fishing was great, the scenery is absolutely incredible. It's taken awhile to get used to the sun NEVER going down, but now you just go to sleep when you're tired, could be 2AM,doesn't matter, we're on vacation. I'll try posting a few pictures if I can figure it out.

Bye for now
Tom

No comments: